Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Summer Program Input

Dear Families,

As you may or may not know, ECDC offers summer programming to a select group of students who qualify for  IEP services, and our goal is to create a summer session that includes a consistent group of community peers as well. We ran a pilot inclusion program last summer and I will be using feedback from staff and families from last year, as well as additional information from this focus group, to ensure we have solid program in place.

I am looking for a small group of parents who would like to meet with me to discuss our ECDC summer program options and ideas. If you are interested, please email me at kelleyk@franklin.k12.ma.us. I want to keep this group small, but if you have thoughts or suggestions, please feel free to email me over the next week. I would like to have this group meet just before school vacation, if possible.

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment